WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

LeadVine - The community is your sales force

LeadVineLeadVine subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2008 in Website Critique
I would appreciate a review for www.leadvine.com
Leadvine is a new online social community that simplifies how companies find new customers. Post sales leads you are searching for, include a referral fee, and have the community act as your sales force.
Thank you for taking the time to review my website. My business partner and I worked on the website for the past year.
Sincerely,
AllanLeadVine8/15/2008 7:59 PM

Comments

• googleguygoogleguy subscriber Posts: 47 Bronze Level Member
    Great site......Very good idea!

The only observation I will make is that you should consider placing some of the listings on the home or landing page. I think it would help visitors get a clear idea on the sites purpose. I found myself browsing the postings and almost forgot why I was there.

How is the sites traffic?

Best of Luck and......Go Get It!!!

www.searchmarketingsystems.net
  • VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    There`s nothing on the site that describes how it works.  I was surprised to see a dollar value on some listings.  What did that mean?You may think that you have every industry targeted in your extensive drop-down list, but it is too granular.  How about a sub-category or comment box to go with the industry?
  • LeadVineLeadVine subscriber Posts: 2
    Thank you for your review. We tried putting postings on the front page but it made the front page too busy. We just launched Thursday so site traffic is okay, we`ll see how it goes in the next few weeks.