WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Review: AskProBloggers.com

alviatayloralviataylor subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2013 in Website Critique
Hey guys this is a new site i made, After hearing so many issues of bloggers i decided to make up this platform for bloggers by the bloggers to share there ideas with each other and get instant response from our moderators as well. Please check out the design, layout of the site It's just new so i need suggestions to make it better. I am working on it's header right now and after around 100 questions i will start the SEO of it. Here is the url: http://askprobloggers.com If you can share any social media strategy for it i'd be really glad.

Comments

• alviatayloralviataylor subscriber Posts: 2
    Thank you everyone for your nice responses, I am currently working on the header area as well as the about section i needed the overall review of the idea if it can be successful.. I will try to add categories on the header section as well. I am working on the logo as well maybe i was too quick to ask for a review but thanks guys i will try to do the things you wrote..