WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Feedback Needed

RockLobsterRockLobster subscriber Posts: 2
edited October 2006 in Website Critique
I would love some feedback on my new website

http://www.dallaspokerrental.com

Thought????

thanks
Rock Lobster

Comments

• Options
    OilGuruOilGuru subscriber Posts: 0
    It lookks good to me. You have followed the "K.I.S.S." principle and it looks just fine.
    AL
    P.S. I left a message on your voice mail.
  • Options
    heritagetoysheritagetoys subscriber Posts: 0
    Your site is very simple and easy to navigate.  I would put your mailing address in the about us page.  I would also include a way for you to get prospective buyers to interact with the site - for example where you show your products I would put a button like to buy/order this package call one of our knowledganble staff or e-mail us.  Make it easy for someeone interested in your produtcs to contact you.
    My two cents!  All the best,
    Nancy
  • Options
    InactiveMemberInactiveMember subscriber Posts: 12
    Decent site, attractive enough, and almost simple enough. Language critiques:
    1. Redefining the poker game. Are you really doing this? Or are you redefining the poker experience? I think you`re redefining the experience, not the game. At any rate, most people won`t pay attention to such statements because the entire idea of redefining something is pretty worn out.
    2. Proof-reading is very important. Your main heading says "What`s We Do:". This is not correct grammar. It should read "What We Do" and omit the colon.
    3. "We feel that is shouldn`t cost a fortune to host a first class poker game."   You need to change the "is" to "it". Even better if you say "It shouldn`t cost a fortune to host a first class poker game." In fact, you could say that below the heading and then have a brief list of your services.