WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I’m starting a buisness card buisness

HeatherandJasonHeatherandJason subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2006 in Business Planning

Hi I am starting a new buisness making buisness cards and flyers. Does anyone have any useful information that could be helpfull to me in anyway? Is anyone interested in having buisness cards or flyers made?

Comments

• Options
    OilGuruOilGuru subscriber Posts: 0
    I`ll be needing some business cards printed some time this month. What is your price for 1000 and 5000 cards, glossy, 3-color, 2-sided.
    Albert "AL" Rich, ADR Oil Company
  • Options
    stevesteve subscriber Posts: 14
    Hi I am starting a new buisness making buisness
    cards and flyers. Does anyone have any useful information that could be
    helpfull to me in anyway? Is anyone interested in having buisness cards
    or flyers made?I would start by learning the proper spelling of
    business.Steve2006-10-11 16:41:11
  • Options
    OilGuruOilGuru subscriber Posts: 0
    LOLOL Steve, When he turns out an order with the word "buisness" on them...He`ll learn quickly never to make that mistake again.
    HeatherandJason - use spell check - it`s a wonderful tool.
    and I`m still waiting on a quote.
  • Options
    glaroyglaroy subscriber Posts: 0
    One thing you might consider is the low barrier to entry this business presents. It is possible to go online with a number of companies and get professional business cards, flyers, postcards and brochures at greatly discounted prices.I am not trying to discourage you. However, you need to really consider what added value you provide in this niche.