WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Financing a Holding

RodwellRodwell subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2012 in Startup Funding
I am starting a Holding company I would like help in terms of which type of funding should I seek or if their is anyone here that can fund this company, The holding company will be responsible for managing and funding the subsidiary in the areas of Mining, Alternative Energy,Realestate, Agro farms etc. Also advice is welcome.

Comments

• batobato subscriber Posts: 0
    Investment holding companies, as the name implies, exist solely to hold investments. Investment holding companies do not offer any products or services to the public, including financial planning services. Holding companies are essentially a vehicle for individuals or partners to make personal investments under the umbrella of a legal company, adding a layer of liability protection for highly-speculative investments or making transfer of multiple financial assets easier in estate planning.
  • rickymikrickymik subscriber Posts: 1
    Wish you best of luck for your Holding company. There are many companies that working on funding. You can search on internet there you can find easily .
  • yourekiddingrightyourekiddingright subscriber Posts: 0
    Financing a holding company a good idea??? I think it takes profits and a business to obtain funding not a holding company.
  • amypaulamypaul subscriber Posts: 0
    This would be really a great plan. Financing a holding would be totally different and it would be beneficial for investors. Businessmen and investors will definitely use this facility.
  • allianceonellcallianceonellc subscriber Posts: 0
    We all know that starting up a business is a tough task and the most daunting task between the process, is to arrange the finance. In fact, if a company is not funded it is unable to accomplish its mission which is the purpose of its existence. Obtaining funding should start with a solid business plan.