WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New unique business idea, in need of funding

jasonxxx102jasonxxx102 subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2015 in Startup Funding
I'm not going to disclose any detailed information in this thread but I have a brand new unique idea that is the next wave in internet marketing but it has yet to really explode in the US and UK. I have a business plan written up for anybody who is interested. The idea has to do with the QR code generation and marketing industry. By capitalizing on QR codes as they begin to explode in the US there is a good deal of money to be made here. I am seeking either an investor, monetary amounts will be discussed if I believe you are serious, or a developer who is willing to build this platform for part ownership of the company. If you would like to check out the business plan just PM me or post here and I will be happy to send it to you.

Comments

• Options
    allianceonellcallianceonellc subscriber Posts: 0
    When financing a new business, it pays to be creative. For every prospective business it is extremely important to seek different sources of appropriate funding. And there are several online firms which can easily provide fundings for your business, with great offers and deals as well.
  • Options
    SBST85SBST85 subscriber Posts: 0
    How to finds a good invester who invest in your business without looking on ROI?
  • Options
    webdesigncalgarywebdesigncalgary subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    When financing a new business, it pays to be creative. For every prospective business it is extremely important to seek different sources of appropriate funding. And there are several online firms which can easily provide fundings for your business, with great offers and deals as well.  Red Cherry , web devlopment calgary Calgary Web Design Company
  • Options
    CoreyHarold1977CoreyHarold1977 subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, glad I found this!  I'm looking for funding for a startup in Portland.  I've researched a few places and listened to some podcasts for help.  Primarily Jim Beach of School for Startups http://www.schoolforstartups.com/ and through that found Small Business Success at http://theselfemployed.com/category/podcasts/ .  I've garnered some pretty good information from these, but I'm curious;

Does anyone have any other suggestions for good podcasts on the subject of Small Business funding?
  • Options
    bizigroupbizigroup subscriber Posts: 0
    Greetings.... We are sourcing for innovative projects with high growing potentials.We are willing to take-up capital funding into your projects.If it presents minimal risk with good market size and projections.For detailed information email us: bizigroup-finance@live.com
  • Options
    ReneePhillipsReneePhillips subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Good everyone.
    My name Mrs, Renee Phillips, i am from USA CA , i am married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 2 years and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, the took all my money and left me moneyless, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i lost my job and find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to do anything will loan companies on net anymore, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said that she can help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my surprise i got the loan in 24 hours, i could not believe my eyes, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this fraud stars all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for Mr. Robert .M. Clark Email via ; ( robert.clark071@gmail.com ). he did not know am doing this for him,but i just have to do it because a lost of people are out there who are in need for a loan., they will never fails, your life shall change as mine did.

Thanks and Good Luck.