WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to get small business grant

clarissjavierclarissjavier subscriber Posts: 3
edited October 2012 in Startup Funding
I just came across this article "How to Get Small Business Grant for Women" and I thought that everyone should read it. I hope that everyone can benefit from it. I'm going to try and follow the steps outlined in the article to help me with my business.

Comments

• Quind1937Quind1937 subscriber Posts: 0
    The truth is that federal and state governments do not provide grants for starting and expanding small businesses. However, the U.S. government does offer a wide-variety of low-interest loans and venture capital financing programs to help entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses. In addition, some federal and state agencies award a limited number of grants for very specialized business activities such as scientific research and development.
  • allianceonellcallianceonellc subscriber Posts: 0
    Thanks for sharing the link of the article about getting small business grant. I have read the whole article and found it really helpful. Keep sharing more such posts.