WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

MONEY FOR NOTHING

elkriverscottelkriverscott subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2009 in New Member Welcome
Hello Folks,  I`ve stumbled onto a gadget using technology that`s been evolving by the week lately, making earlier versions obsolete.  Six months ago these gadgets cost $150.00, now $30.00 because the technology has taken such a big leap.   I can purchase the latest, retail about $70.00 delivered, and ethically sell for $180.00.   It can be sold as an automobile accessory; a hobby shop item, an indoor or outdoor sports accessory.   I can put together a display with my background in advertising and believe a hands on sample would make it irresistable, since no one has seen one or even knew they existed. My question is, do I go retail, one store at a time to see if they fly off the shelf as I think they will, or pitch the product to any number of large chain stores?  Put another way, do chain stores provide a taste per item if it develops into the next big thing?  elkriverscott4/1/2009 12:20 AM

Comments