WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Website for startup wristwatch company - your critique please

paipanicpaipanic subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2009 in Website Critique
 Amigos, thank you very much for the replies so far! Unfortunately (or fortunately for my poor sitebuilder site?) I`ve been bombarded with a ton of emails from web developers offering their services, so I`m yanking the post.
paipanic2/3/2009 1:58 PM

Comments

• WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Yeah, your site builder creates a lot of negative issues, but you either get a new design that is coded cleaner, have this layout reworked, or live with this one.
    Just my opinion, I see no purpose in having a big picture of water, a short picture of a watch, and a big ugly menu in the middle of them. You`re making the watch image secondary to the water and the menu. Even if they are dive watches, it seems backwards to me. Showing someone wearing it in water would work. Or, just the watch image with your company/site name on the right. But the 3 together don`t work.
    The menu bar has to go .... or go somewhere else, anyway. Make it shorter; with what little bit is there, it doesn`t need to be so tall.
    The whole message on the main page is "Hold on ... it`s coming .... almost there ... getting closer" .... maybe add some info of what it is everyone is waiting on, and why they should keep waiting? What is so special about this item that I would wait for it, when I can go to WallyWorld or somewhere else and get a watch today?
    When going to other pages, your home link isn`t with the rest of the links, and doesn`t work on every page. Your Warranty link doesn`t work either.
  • paipanicpaipanic subscriber Posts: 1
    Good feedback so far, thanks.
  • patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    how is your product different from seiko or casio or tag?