WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Game Idea

NenamusNenamus subscriber Posts: 2
I have played Pc games called MassiveMultiPlayerOnlineRoleplayingGames for 10 years now and I have played almost every one that is out there during that time to try to find the perfect MMO. There have only been a few that have almost hit the nail on the head, and one of them had it halfway in. Anyways back to my point. I do not have any game developing skills though, all I have is an Idea and I can do some concept artwork for my idea. I have hear from people before that this is all you need to pitch a game to a game developer but I have no clue how I would go about that or how to choice the right one.
I have an idea to create a MMO with a playing style that gamers in every single MMO I have played over the years has been looking for. I have been waiting for a long time for a game like it to come out along with almost every single person I have played these games with. We are still waiting...
Anyone know any information relatied to this that could help me please reply, thanks.

Comments