WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Investor’s Back Out

aedavisaedavis subscriber Posts: 7
edited September 2007 in Startup Funding
Hi I am looking to Open up a Cosmetology School, The People that I thought was going to invest in me Backed out. So I have to take another way, I really want to open up this school. What would be the best way to go for making this happen for me.

Comments

• Options
    nevadasculnevadascul subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Have you tried the Small Business Administration or your local economic development board?
  • Options
    Thank You that is a really good Idea, I have the support that I need on that part I did not ask them to partner with me but I will look into how that will work I know that I will need to try a SBA loan as well so I am going to look into that

• Options
    bbqchickenrobotbbqchickenrobot subscriber Posts: 2
    Also, check out the new revolution going on - social networking for startup capital or loans period...  www.prosper.com</A>  I don`t remember.... anyhow, I don`t work for them or with them.. .just was considering them as an option at one point.  The only thing I don`t like is you`ll probably have to post your *general* idea of your biz plan (i don`t like to give my ideas away until after an NDA is signed) for the public to see.  But, I doubt the idea of a cosmetology school is going to get ripped off.  lol bbqchickenrobot2007-9-5 16:39:59
  • Options
    Thank You I was trying to remember that website this morning and I couldnt for nothing I will try that right now