WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

going international

adriankruadriankru subscriber Posts: 3
edited December 2008 in Selecting a Business
I never knew it would be so hard to come up with a good business idea, but if it was easy I guess everyone would have own business. Here is where your help come in. I was thinking about some international business, buying here and sealing it in Europe, Poland to be exact. Before I go international I would like to own something that is profitable here in the states. I was thinking about retail but, who do I contact for large quantities of supplies.  
adriankru12/19/2008 6:41 AM

Comments

• adriankruadriankru subscriber Posts: 3
    So, what would be the best way to pick an idea and make it in to reality, I have many ideas such as, recycling plastic and making it in to granulates, or making paper bags, but all that requires a large sum of money for equipment. What could be something simple to start with and expend with time?
    adriankru12/19/2008 6:42 AM
  • adriankruadriankru subscriber Posts: 3
    What about eBay selling, is it still a good place to start from, or because so many people do it it’s not profitable? What do you guys think.