WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I have picked my Business/Niche Now What?

adamcadamc subscriber Posts: 11
edited August 2008 in Selecting a Business
Hi guys
I picked my niche and I am wanting to do an Ebay business I have listened to some of the pod cats regarding ebay (very informative) but I am lost now.
I love video games/the internet and I love selling things so I have combined them into this idea
Do I make my business plan then find someone to sell me what I need?
I am looking to do Xbox 360 PSP and WII accessories I have selected eight total items I want to specialize in and I realize there is already people selling them but maybe I can figure out a cheaper way to offer things and sell more?
What do you guys suggest?

Comments

• Options
    Craig could you check your messages
  • Options
    Well,
    I do not want to put alot of money into a website and market it to death. The nice thing with ebay is that the traffic is all there but on the other hand its SO competitive.
    Your right I could change my niche (I have no clue where to go with it)
    But I am good with the internet I like electronics/games so if I was going to do something it would be with that. One nice thing about working at a franchise of Radioshack and being good friends with the owner is that he has a whole saler that is fairly cheap. I was considering buying a few small time accesories and trying to sell them to see if "price" makes the market. That way I can play around with the market. I as a gamer would pay one or two dollars more to get the better item. (thats just me though)
    Food for thought!