WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

UK Funding

Baines1986Baines1986 subscriber Posts: 3
edited December 2015 in Startup Funding
Hi All,

As most of you here, I'm looking to move away from the working to line someone elses pocket and so have been in the process of building a business proposal

I have two, but would like some recommendations on where to look for funding. Ideally, a grant or shared equity would be better than a loan

I am based within the UK

Thanks in advance
Stephen

Comments

• SteelmlLordSteelmlLord subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    I have friend who has investors and can help. You need to have good credit or know someone you can vouch for who has good credit. You will be fully funded. Email me at def_leppard2019@yahoo.com
  • ReneePhillipsReneePhillips subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Good everyone.
    My name Mrs, Renee Phillips, i am from USA CA , i am married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 2 years and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, the took all my money and left me moneyless, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i lost my job and find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to do anything will loan companies on net anymore, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said that she can help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my surprise i got the loan in 24 hours, i could not believe my eyes, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this fraud stars all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for Mr. Robert .M. Clark Email via ; ( robert.clark071@gmail.com ). he did not know am doing this for him,but i just have to do it because a lost of people are out there who are in need for a loan., they will never fails, your life shall change as mine did.

Thanks and Good Luck.