WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Small Business Marketer Seeking Developer Partner

PageOnePageOne subscriber Posts: 1
Hi,

I have a small business marketing company and have spent many years getting up to the point I can get consistent results with my small business clients. This is a very rare thing if you have any familiarity with marketing. Currently, expansion is tough...with only one person (me) trying to service exiting clients and getting new clients and trying to train sub contractors ... it just is a bit much for one person. I am peaked out..at least for the amount of hours I want to work. I want a partner who is willing to learn all aspects of the business and then train and run others. Requirements would be willingness to work - like 40 hrs or more a week, ability to speak English fluently, HTML developer, some experience with Social Media would be nice, some sales experience would be nice. And lastly to be able to live while you gradiently increase your income based on how fast you pick up the ability to do the work. In other words your income will be a ramp up. We will split it up like piece work. You get paid for the work you do. I want some one who realizes that what they are learning here can support them for the rest of their life whether they continue to work with me or not and that has tremendous value. Email me at 2terminal@live.com if you are interested in discussing it.
John Jones