WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Change your thoughts, change you life? 30 Day Challenge

DeztineeDeztinee subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in Thought Leadership
I found this interesting video from Earl Nightingale who is like the God-Father of improving your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K82leWOLJ2k

I took the 30 day challenge a couple of months ago and I noticed some things about myself that was hindering my business. I've since worked on these issues and had good results. So now I want to do it again to take my life, and business, to the next level.

You can't concur what you don't confront. Right?

So who's with me? We can check back in on each other for support! I'm starting tomorrow, 6/22/14. Please feel free to start on whatever day you choose. We will all still support each other!

Comments

• Options
    DeztineeDeztinee subscriber Posts: 1
    So here's the rules:

Listen to this everyday for the next thirty days and follow the exercises explained in the video. This time, I will listen in the morning and at night. But one time a day, was a good start for me the last time I did it.