WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Would you buy this?

MaxKellyMaxKelly subscriber Posts: 3
Hi
I've got a idea for a Iphone/android app called "TUNE". Tune is a application that allows you to follow friends, artist, bands and keep up-to-date with their music. Tune also allows you to put your own music up and lets you find music from bands in your area or around the world. You put your music up to a feed where friends can like, comment and share. The unique feature is that you are able to tune into your friends music when they are listening to it at the time. I want this app to help people find the music which is hidden under all the top artist. I also wish it allows youtubers and bands just starting up to get a name and following for themselves. It also brings the listeners closer to the bands/artist allowing them to comment on what they like and what they don't like. Do you think this idea for a app is good? I accept good and bad comments..don't hold back.

Comments