WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What kind of business good to start in Jakarta?

nilsroivasnilsroivas subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in Selecting a Business
Ok, so I am an expat in Jakarta Indonesia and I have been living in the country for almost ten years now. I also married a local. My husband and I were talking, we have been thinking of taking a step towards a well-off life since the kids are getting older and their demands getting more expensive. Axis Capital Group, http://www.axishcl.com/?ui=jobs, actually helped me but still can you suggest a good business, any advice?

Comments

• inakisilvainakisilva subscriber Posts: 0
    I heard that wedding industry is booming in bali, are you willing to move in Bali?
  • akonoharuakonoharu subscriber Posts: 0
    Many first-time entrepreneurs feel the need to jump at every "opportunity" they come across. Opportunities are often wolves in sheep's clothing. Avoid getting side-tracked. Juggling multiple ventures will spread you thin and limit both your effectiveness and productivity. Do one thing perfectly, not 10 things poorly. If you feel the need to jump onto another project, that might mean something about your original concept.