WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Developer Partner- in St. Louis, MO

EdgarREdgarR subscriber Posts: 1
Hi!

this may be a litle unorthodox, but oh well...I moved to St. Louis a few weeks ago, because my wife will be attending WashU to do her PhD. We lived in Chicago where I worked in the software industry, spcializing in the business side: customer onboarding, project management, customer sucess and sales. I worked at one of the hottest startups in the city, where I was able to develop most of this skills.

Now that I am in St. Louis, I was able to get a job at a software company as well, where I am helping them with their onboarding process specifically for their SaaS platform, which is the platform I have the most experience with).

Here is what I am looking for, I am looking to build something awesome. Yes, having a good high paying job is fantastic, but I am looking for more than that. I am looking for someone that shares the same work ethics and values, a person that wants to try build something awesome. Someone that is looking for a person with a good business background. I would love to be able to work with a fun, craft-beer loving person with whom we could develop a good product, if you have experience with CRM systems that would be great, also developing with web based (SaaS) applications.

Thank you for reading this post, and sorry for it sounding like a dating profile (I guess it is a partnership? anyways, does not matter...) please do respond to this request if you live in St. Louis, I look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Edgar