WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Websites Need to be Authentic and Address your "WHY"

DacCamDacCam subscriber Posts: 1
Looking through the millions of websites out there, it always feels like someone is trying to sell you something. This gets old very fast, and there is literally no trust built between the business and the possible customers.

If you want to have a success business, you need to have an authentic website that shows why you got into business. Tell people about your dreams, your passions, and your inspirations. Allow people to relate to you and join your community.

This can all be done though a successful website. Properly created, you will have more business than imaginable, and a core group of loyal customers and followers who help you see the success that you currently dream about.

If there is interest I will dive into more details, or if any of you would like, my team and I would be happy to listen to your why, and help develop a custom website tailored to your specific needs and desires.

-Cam