WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Critique Crowdswell.com

ericdahl509ericdahl509 subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2014 in Website Critique
Basically, it's an open marketplace of social good oriented ideas, projects, and local causes where the will of the crowd sources the solutions.

I recently opened the doors on the Beta product (what you can see at http://www.crowdswell.com). We're super early stage, testing in a small market, and just letting it grow organically while we learn. I'd love to get your feedback about the overall concept, if it's something you'd actually use, problems you see business-wise, etc.

All thoughts are welcome, good or bad!

Comments

• Options
    ericdahl509ericdahl509 subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks a lot for the feedback Rick! Positive feedback is great =) Good thoughts about the purple...there is a lot of it now that you mention it. I'll see about toning it back a tad.

Also, after you looked at it/got a sense for what it is, is it something that you would ever use? If no or unsure, why? I'm at that "product/market" fit stage, so any thoughts would be very helpful. Thanks a ton!!
  • Options
    Rick48CMRick48CM subscriber Posts: 2
    I'm pretty comfortable looking at the format and layout, seems user friendly. I would use it if the need arose. I'm a youth pastor at my church, so that would probably be the avenue I would find a Swell to create.
  • Options
    jakepiercejakepierce subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello ericdahl509. I like your overall layout & nice typography. Great concept too. But I'm not quite comfortable with the red navigation bar, I suggest to choose a lighter red to make it less stressful for the eyes.