WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for a partner to run business in Russia

russiaspringwaterrussiaspringwater subscriber Posts: 1
Hello, everyone
My name is Alex, and im CEO of a FMCG company (exclusive dealer of a spring water factory,)in Saint Petersburg ,Russian Federation.
I have more than 10 years experience on this market.
Right now i signing a 10 years rent contract of a land with a source of a spring water on it, that allows me to produce ALMOST infinity amount of a bottled spring water.I want to produce by myself spring water (0,25 L -0,75 L ) in a plastic and glass bottles.
In this case im looking for a business partner, who wants to join me in this business.Your entry ticket is a Water Production Line Machine .
So , what i have:

- land with a source with a spring water(all documents,certificates are done),Everything is ready to produce drinking water
- registered TM of a drinking water
- signed contracts with 10 distributors ,which are ready to buy and sell my product
- straight contracts with 3 5 stars hotels , which are buying spring water from me now, and they are 100% ready to switch this water to my own TM Brand without any problems

what i give:
- lifetime share of a company and everything linked to it , so you can be real co-owner of company (registered trade marks, website, bank account, all existing goods (% of share is a point of discussion).
- full access to all information about any process in a company(you can hire your own supervisor here, or send from your country, who will represent and protect your interests
- i giving you unique opportunity to join one of drinking water business in Russia

what i need :
- i need a Line.Water production line(PET preform(Injection moulding machine),Bottle blowing machine
Filling line :Water treatment system,Washing,filling,capping machine,Light checker,Sleeve labeling machine,Code sprayer, film Packing machine etc.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you have via skype or email.
If both of us will be interested in cooperation , I can easy fly to your country, so we can discuss details in person, and of course, invite you here , in Saint Petersburg, to see everything by yourself.

Contact details:
email : russiaspringwater@gmail.com