WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Funding for Startups from Me

SteelmlLordSteelmlLord subscriber Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2014 in Startup Funding
I'm helping out startups who are looking for funding. I am an investor giving out money form my investments. Literally. doesn't matter how much!! I will fund you. Not an ad or robot; just contact me and let me know HOW MUCH lol.

Comments

• Options
    ShawnNelsonShawnNelson subscriber Posts: 0
    Are you looking for a business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, unsecured loan, venture capital etc... OR Were you refused a loan by a bank or any financial institution for one or more reasons.

You are in the right place for your loan solutions! We are Christian loan organization,we give out loan to those that are in need of it positively, and also those that are trust worthy,we also grant out loans to companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% Interest please contact us via email: robertshnelson@gmail.com