WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Innovative Social Media

VerseVerse subscriber Posts: 1
Hello,

My name is Andrew Martinez. I am current student at Grand Canyon University located in Phoenix, AZ. I came on this site because I am seeking a business partner. I have come up with a business idea that I know could potentially be worth millions with the right business plan, people, and marketing schemes. I am not going to go into detail about it that much because like I said this idea in innovate and creative, and is worth millions. A brief summary of the business: it is going to be somewhat social media platform that connects our business demographic to other people and allows them to engage in activities, debates, rewards, connections, and so much more. If you are interested please feel free to email at andrew.martinez_93@yahoo.com so I can go more into detail about this business. 

Thanks!