WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Seeking Investors/Donors for Athletic Consignment Shop

brianmerrill8brianmerrill8 subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2014 in Startup Funding
We see an immediate and profitable opportunity to help local families recycle, reuse and get paid for athletic equipment with no direct competition in a 50 mile radius.

Athletic Consignment plans to open and operate a retail athletic consignment sales and service outlet geared towards the Midland, Bay City and Saginaw demographic athletic communities.  Currently, there exists no competition within a 50 mile radius will be the major driver in obtaining first year sales figures and also providing the planned investor unit buyback in month 12.  

Help me reach my campaign goal on #Fundly! You can donate as much or little as you want. Check it out: http://fundly.com/q4ls6rlr

Comments

• Options
    shannonnixonshannonnixon subscriber Posts: 0
    I just wanted to make you aware of our new fundraising platform www.bleedingheartsmecca.com which is similar to Kickstarter and provides a free platform for anyone looking to raise money for anything whether it is a start-up venture to cover medical expenses to an artistic project to political campaign. This could be an additional means of raising money for your business and hope you will consider using bleedingheartsmecca.com. We take 10%, 5% for operating expenses with the other 5% going to charity. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a wonderful day!