WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for an investor/parner -lounge in Belgrade, Serbia

LukaSkrbicLukaSkrbic subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2014 in Startup Funding
I have an idea for a themed upscale shisha/coctail lounge/bar in Belgrade (the capital of Serbia).

I am from there, currently studying in California so I have knowledge of the local market there. I am interested in partnering with an American citizen willing to provide enough capital for the startup and initial running costs.

The city is quite business friendly towards new establishments of this kind and labor costs are quite low. The city contains a significant outgoing and dynamic population that would love to see a unique new establishment open the doors. Belgrade is going to recieve several big real estate and infrastructure investments in the following years which will put it in on a map as one of the growing investment places. Now would be the time to invest and start a business in the city because Serbia is moving forward towards the EU and it would be nice to establish a business before that happens. The city is rated as one of nightlife hotspots of Europe and has many nice clubs and bars. However, there is a market demand for more upscale lounge places, especially once containing hookahs as a significant amount of population smokes.

I would be in charge of finding a location and managing opening and hiring marketing people. I would also find help for those tasks. 

Please, contact me if you are interested in this business opportunity. I am sure that it can be quite profitable with some work being put into it. We will discuss how we will split shares in the business.

My name is Luka. My email is: lukaskrbic@live.com and my phone number is 805 886 8246 .

Thanks a lot in advance.

Comments