WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

16 yr old looking for mentor/opportunity

MaxKellyMaxKelly subscriber Posts: 3
Hi 
I'm 16 years old and I really want to find a mentor that I can talk to and help me with entrepreneur stuff and im also looking for the opportunity to learn anything about business. At the moment Im starting up a business which sells a new type of barbequce i made..but the business is in the stage where i just have to wait for everything to be done; so im looking for anything to keep me busy and keep me learning about stuff if anyone is intrested email me at max-13-1@hotmail.com ive got good ideas and can be alot of help.. don't let the age put you off its only a number.
Thanks Max

Comments

• OmoredeAdesinaOmoredeAdesina subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Max!
    You should give Mara Mentor a try! You can find great and experienced mentors here and you won't even have to pay anything. It's a great platform for amateurs like you and me to connect to professionals in the industry. This is an online tool as well as in the form of an app. That enables me to get advice even on the go!
    I recommend Mara Mentor to you. You should definitely visit the site at www.mentor.mara.com