It’s official now

CaboBillCaboBill Posts: 13subscriber
edited February 2007 in Watercooler Talk
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know that Rhonda and I got married on Saturday at sunset.  My new default picture was taken shortly after the ceremony on the beach.
For those of you who know asomething about the company I am starting, Cabo Loco, the shirt that I am wearing in the picture is a Cabo Loco Floribbean shirt, hand made by me.
If the wedding wasn`t enough for a weekend, on Sunday Rhonda and I both graduated with honors with our Associates degrees.  Hers in Business Administration and mine in Marketing.  We are both taking this quarter off, but will be starting again in April working toward our Bachelors degree.  Rhonda is moving over to accounting (she`s great with numbers) and I am switching over to  Business management.
That`s it for now.  I will post more pictures as I get them.
Bill~

Comments

• RichRich Las Vegas, NVPosts: 636administrator Site Admin
    CONGRATULATIONS, BILL!!!!!!!!!! (AND RHONDA!!!)looking forward to seeing more photos...rich
  • iouone2iouone2 Posts: 14subscriber
    Yahoo!!!! (crap, is there a copyright on that?)Hey congratulations! You have now entered into a new life full of new challenges. It is up to both of you to build your strengths and complement each other into a brighter future.
  • CaboBillCaboBill Posts: 13subscriber
    Thanks gang. Rhonda and I really appreciate all the words of encouragement.  She truly is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.  She has made my dreams hers and I have made her dreams mine.  We can`t wait for this journey.  There maybe a bump here and there, but there is nothing that we can`t work out.