WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need skilled partners for SMB mobile marketing platform.

outlieroutlier subscriber Posts: 1
I own a small/medium sized mobile marketing software product/platform that has been developed and refined over the last 3 years. I licensed it to a company almost 2 years ago and they have been moderately successful with marketing it with revenue in the mid six figures.

I'm ready to stop relying on others to sell this product. I want to create a team that can take this to the next level.  This product is good for the USA, UK, Australia, and others.

I'll tell you want I'm not looking for first....

1. Programmers – I already have those.
2. Web Developers – I already have those.

What I am looking for...

1. Someone familiar with the entrepreneur/reseller/work from home market and how to reach those people.
2. Someone that can conduct professional webinars.
3. Someone that can create professional how-to and other videos.
4. Someone that can explain a somewhat complicated product and close a sale over the phone.
5. Someone that can write clear and concise copy for documentation.

This opportunity is probably for multiple people. The product is not a get rich quick scheme or some type of shady business. We have a legitimate, fully functional product that is used by thousands right now. It's ready to go on day one. I am unable to provide more details about it in an open forum, but will gladly discuss it in private.

The product is done. Our website is done. We just need help capturing entrepreneurs to sell this product in their local marketplaces.  

You can PM me or send email to contact.oscms@gmail.com.  Thanks.