WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Estimations for PPC rates

Pharr0xxPharr0xx subscriber Posts: 1
Hi,

first of all you have to know that my business idea (a website) is supposed to make profits, inter alia, by online-advertising. 

As I have limited knowledge of PPC rates and could mainly find avg. rates for GoogleAdwords I would like to ask you for your opinion on how many USD cents one can demand for PPC in the below described circumstances, counting only unique visitors:

The user will pick an arbitrary number of "interests" and will then, after clicking the respective button/area, be transferred to the advertiser's website.
In other words: The advertising is targeted, there won't be banners (the user doesn't know to which website he will be transferred, but he knows it is one which could be interesting for him as per his chosen interests) and the advertiser has the chance to "pick up" the unbiased user at the landing page.

I'm looking forward to your answers!