WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Ever Thought of Becoming a Mom-Entrepreneur?

MomentrepreneurMomentrepreneur subscriber Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2014 in Business Planning
Sure the thought of starting your own business has crossed the minds of many, especially those yearning for more than what they have. I decided to become an entrepreneur almost a decade ago, and since then have never looked back. After having acquire several degrees and a Master's Degree, I was unemployable, and have a family to support. Since going out on a limb and starting my own business, I've been able to build successful businesses while being a stay at home mom, and the freedom i have been able to experience is like no other. The hardest part is believing that you can do it, have it all - the amazing life you deserve to live. I help teach women how to become successful entrepreneurs in my FREE 6DAY workshop www.themomentrepreneurs.com
You can do it all, and I will teach you how!
Peace, Love and Success!

Comments

• Options
    XEntXEnt subscriber Posts: 0
    I admire your tenacity to achieve it all. I'm in that same phase myself right now with being a stay at home mother of two and starting and entertainment company. All I ask of you is if you could support my cause by donating to help me reach my goal to launch my endeavour. You can donate as little as $5 or as much as you would like, please check out my link gofundme.com/gh0hh0 Thank you either way.