WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Finding Partners for Product Development

sruddellsruddell subscriber Posts: 1
I have an idea for a product.  It requires Smartphone Application Progamming as well as bluetooth device that tracks speed of an object.

What is the best way to connect with people who can develop this aspect of the product?

I thought about going to my local college campus to find a recruit.  Other than doing that, thats all I have.

Any tips or advice to find partners.

-Steven

Comments

• KelderKelder subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Point me in the right direction. I am in the outdoor/landscape lighting business and have developed a unique light fixture that is very simple but has become a very popular item that I offer my customers. Presently I am manufacturing these fixtures with products available at the local hardware or lighting specialty stores. To reduce the cost of manufacturing I assemble 20-30 units at a time. Without any marketing other than my individual efforts directly with my customers I could keep 20-30 units on hand. I am holding back sales efforts because I don't think I could keep up with the demand that will certainly follow.

This is my first attempt at locating someone with knowledge and interest in moving this forward. Are there any Sharks out there looking for stakes in this endeavor?
  • JennyTodJennyTod subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    https://thinkmobiles.com
    It is a fast growing IT solutions company
    Contact them in a chat on the site or skype: evhenia.tod
  • cryptobaileycryptobailey subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    There is an app called Shapr. You create a profile and use hashtags to be matched with the best users. I'm sure you could find someone on there that could help.
  • cryptobaileycryptobailey subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    @Kelder Wouldn't mind hearing more about your fixtures. You should message me