WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need a business name

bigragu714bigragu714 subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2008 in Marketing
Hello everyone. I am new here and from long island NY. I am starting a Pressurewashing business and need a catchy name. I have checked and a few of the names i have expressed interest in are gone. The most simple names such as long island pressure wash and long island power wash are not registered but they are being used and i want to stay away from those to avoid confusion. I already have a motto that will be attached to my business "Cleaning Long Island one home at a time" but that can be changed based on the name i decide on. I have a couple of ideas still left in the tank but nothing is screaming at me and i need some help. I will be doing residential homes to start like siding and fences, driveways, ect and will be doing deck restorations as well....now i just need a good name. Something catchy, something people will remmember...i have all my projected advertising cost ready and buisness plan but no name.....any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
bigragu7142/4/2008 3:19 PM

Comments