WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

hi.. new Destiny

MaxTradeMaxTrade subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in New Member Welcome
Hi My Name is Max,I'll get straight to the point. 2.5 years into the rat race and I don't want to sit in my cubicle anymore!some background info:27 years old, single no kids no gf/wifeBachelors degree in Information Technology and currently working at my first job as a software developer at a banking company. However my developer skills are mediocre because there never was any real passion for it. My Goals:Quit my current job and start a busines for my self. But i need ideas and guidance, ideas that will work for a small island in the caribbean with population of around 40.000 people.what businesses or services will thrive in this kind of environment?my own ideas arepc-repair and electronics shopcleaning and landscaping servicestransportation servicesbut these will be competitive areas. Any suggestions and business ideas that may apply to my environmentor should i just go for it and try to overcome competition?Hope to find some great support here.

Comments