WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New Business Investment

AffluenceAffluence subscriber Posts: 1
Good day,

My name is Malcolm Scott,  and I am an Independent Business Owner. I have invested in a network marketing company, called Wake Up Now. I am trying to recruit serious, goal oriented persons to join my team.

I realize that you are in the Investing industry and I believe that you are doing a tremendous job. The business works by building a team through network marketing and with your experience , I am certain that you will be a great asset to my team.

I have one simple question to ask you.

If I could show you something, where you don't have to leave what you're currently doing and you could create a secondary stream of cash flow that pays u repeatedly over time in a significant number, would that be something you would be interested in taking a look at?

If you are willing to explore this secondary stream of cash flow, feel free to contact me at 1-758-712-8722 or send me an email to affluencescott@gmail.com or Add me on Blackberry Messenger 220A2133.

My sign up page is www.cblaii.wakeupnow.com

Thank you.

Regards,
Malcolm Scott

Comments

• janicetolentinojanicetolentino subscriber Posts: 1
    please visit this website ..need an idea for little to improvement of our company

Office Furniture Supplier
  • jmarcusjmarcus subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Malcolm,
    I have noticed that you need help with software development. At Redwerk, we can help you with software development. We have experience working with startups, if you are interested contact us at redwerk.com. Have a nice day
  • Ziyapathan0143Ziyapathan0143 subscriber Posts: 150 Silver Level Member
    1. Customized and Custom made Gift Store – Today we discover request of customized and hand crafted blessing is expanding you may consider beginning your own blessing store giving this sort of endowments.

2. Rec center or Fitness focus –In today's reality everybody is fret over wellness, so beginning little exercise center or wellness focus in great zone will dependably shake.

3. Occasion Organizer – Starting little organization which compose occasion could be smart thought yet here you may require uncommon skill and labor for the same.

4. Inside Designer – Everyone today need administrations from inside decorator, so beginning inside originator business could be best arrangement however recollect here you may require unique aptitudes.

5. Little Grocery Shop – Starting little basic supply shop is another smart thought here you don't require any unique aptitude and you may begin from little shop and bit by bit grow according to require.