WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

NEED HELP WITH DESIGNING A LINE OF STATIONERY

CaeJamCaeJam subscriber Posts: 3
edited May 2008 in Developing Your Invention
Hello, I have an excellent product that I would love to bring to the market. My biggest problem is that I need stationery approx size would be 9in long and 6.25 in wide. I have found the stationery but I would like to find a company or manufacturer not even sure what`s the difference between the two who would be willing to design a line of decorative stationery for me. Example of the stationery would be suppose you want stationery for someones birthday one design would be to have the words HAPPY BIRTHDAY going around the borders or maybe on the top or bottom of the stationery another example maybe have a birthday cake with candles on it going around the borders. I really do not know where to start other than I need this stationery to have different designs that will also include my company name on the back. Can someone please point me in the right direction any help will be appreciate. I hope I explained myself well if you need any more info from me just let me knowThank you

Comments