WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Scheduling people for off-site work

JohnHopeJohnHope subscriber Posts: 1
Hi everyone,I'm new around here. I co-founded ShiftDock to make online staff scheduling easy for small retail and hospitality businesses. It's now used by quite a few businesses around the world and we're having good growth.We've had a number of events-based businesses (stage technicians, mobile bartenders, trade stands, off-site retailers, etc) come to us and say that scheduling staff for off-site jobs is really difficult.

I'm wondering if any businesses here have experience with this particular problem? If so would you be interested talking to me about how we build the right solution?I'm thinking our solution could provide a secure online space for managers to create events at multiple locations and schedule staff with specific skills to them, informing staff of their hours by email, web and mobile.I'll be available here on the thread or you can email me directly (john [at] shiftdock.com). I'd love to hear your thoughts.I've created a page (events.shiftdock.com) if you'd like to get access while the product is in development. Places are limited but free, all I want is your feedback.Thanks!JohnShiftDock | Events