WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Mentor for your Business. Choose to be successful!!

Visionary01Visionary01 subscriber Posts: 4
edited May 2014 in Selecting a Business
Please visit www.thetayloracademy.com and sign up for more information.  Mention this site and receive a discount on the year long mentorship.  

Comments

• Options
    AnayaAnaya subscriber Posts: 3
    I did not get your question.Can you please elaborate this question.What about mentorship how can i get it?
  • Options
    Hi Anaya,  Thanks for the comment.  

The Taylor Academy offers mentorship for a full year, which includes training.  You can have a product or idea already established, or you can merely have the desire to have your own business... either way Tim Taylor  can mentor you along the way and help you develop and nurture what you already have or want to have.  From the ground level, he can teach you to develop a business around your passion(s) in life.  He has a short video on the home page of www.thetayloracademy.com

I'd love to talk to you more about it and answer any questions you may have.  And he's offering some great discounts for the New Year.  

Thanks!
  • Options
    As to get into the program, the easiest way is to private message me your number so I can call you and discuss.  You can also go to www.thetayloracademy.com and request info that way (which will still get routed to me and then I'll call you anyway).  

Tim likes to know that the mentee's goals are in line with his program.  It's a year long mentorship and that's a significant part of someone's journey.  The learning curve that will be shortned is by itself a phenomenal benefit.  Though there is no prior business experience necessary, the ideal candidate(s) would need to have a desire to succeed and be willing to take the action steps to get there.  Usually, those who contact us to join already show that they are action takers, even though many times we must take action that pushes through our fears.

I work closely with Tim in telling others about his program, but Tim is the exclusive mentor and he also teaches from the ground up how to create and then successfully run your business, no matter what it is.  
  • Options
    mclaurinwilliamsmclaurinwilliams subscriber Posts: 0
    The entrepreneurs frequently work alone or they deal with a business on their own. Yet they normally are enlivened by different business people who have attained proficient and individual success . There are people  who have done what you are considering doing. You can see here theideasfactoryentrepreneurs.com and get many challenging lessons along the way.
  • Options
    Toby123Toby123 subscriber Posts: 0
    Thanks for sharing! What is the business all about? Could you please elaborate.
  • Options
    In short, it's about help people all over the US and Canada succeed!  It starts with training your mind to think how the truly successful think, developing your passions around your business, taking action steps towards key areas, and much more.  It's a year long mentorship, initiated by 8 weeks of training designed to get you to take action towards your goals.  

Check it out at www.thetayloracademy.com

The ideal student would be a very passionate individual who wants to start a business, or someone who's been in business for some time but is struggling to make it.  Usually, it's a few tweaks and some mindset changes that can double or even triple profits!  

Those who join aren't dissapointed!
  • Options
    If you're interested send me your ph# and email and I'll be in touch.  You can also check out the site mentioned above...

It's becoming more exclusive as more and more people are signing up.  So the time to act is now!

Derek
  • Options
    MomentrepreneurMomentrepreneur subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    Hello,

I hear many people speak of great mentors they have had in their lives, but what if you cannot find a mentor? I have found that sometimes you have to become your own mentor. Sure this sounds crazy, but if you cannot inspire and motivate yourself, how can you expect someone else to. I have had to become my own mentor, and what i did is i studied the works of many of the great people, Bob Proctor, Napoleon Hill, Jack Canfield, and many more. I listend and I learned so much. In light of all my learnings, I created a FREE 6DAY workshop for mothers looking to become successful momentrepreneurs as well. It's totally FREE.
    www.themomentrepreneurs.com
    I would love to hear your feedback on the content.
    Peace, Love and Success.
  • Options
    JJ30JJ30 subscriber Posts: 1
    It would be nice to have some good mentors that you can connect with. Im here to connect with like minded people that can help keep me going in my projects. I hope to find some

Peace