WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Business Partner for Lucrative Project

ScottBecksteadScottBeckstead subscriber Posts: 4
Hello,

I am an Internet Marketer specializing in the online dating/seduction niche. I am in the process of having a sales funnel built for me that will offer my customers high quality ebooks, video courses, audio courses,etc...The firm I am retaining to create the sales funnel and products is highly reagrded in the IM industry.

What I am looking for is someone who can provide the start-up for this project. Your cost would include the sales funnel and accompanying products. In turn you will be entitled to a certain percetage of all sales. 

I am very excited about this project as it has a chance to be quite lucrative. Please email me at scottbeckstead33@gmail.com if you are interested in discussing this project in further detail. I will give you all the specifics. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Scott