WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

my site recently launched, how to market?

processprocess subscriber Posts: 4
edited October 2008 in Marketing
hi all:
laptask.com is my site. Our team `sgoal is a contests community.
please advice how to market this? actually, we need  one marketing director to join us.
and btw, we hold a $50 contest ,if you have any feedback.
http://www.laptask.com/task/show_task.php?task_id=380
thanks!
frankprocess10/23/2008 1:43 AM

Comments

• Options
    hi CraigL:
    the key different to elance is:#1: buyer got results directly, only bidding by "results" , no neigotiation,contracts... just get tihngs done.#2:buyer got mutiple entries instead of one.#3: All money are pre-paid to laptask, and will transfer to contestant to ganrantee payment.the term should be "online outsourcing(elance)" vs "crowdsouring".and laptask`s difference is crowdsourcing area is a lot, for example, we support all kinds of crowdsourcing, like logo,personal biz card,,programming,writting,transalation,insider referral,etc; plus, lowest entry fee ever, maybe only 90%  less compared with similar websites.(hard to calucate exactly)wait a minute, why don`t you post your feedback to laptask? your comment is one of the best!!and you will have the chance to win $50!and about the name, yes,:) it comes from laptop. and we wana give a easy way(impression) to users  for getting tasks&contest  done.thanks!!!
  • Options
    great thanks CraigL! you even compose a paragraph for us!
    and we also did a page http://www.laptask.com/data/page/contest_explain.php
    we made an explain  (if you click the top pic examplain to learn more)
    I think the contest here in LT is just a task compete and choose a winner.Good to know there are game regulation,will look into more.
  • Options
    I agree with you! 
    and btw, I stronly recommend you enter our feedback contest!Your feedback is awesome!!!