WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Please Critique My Site

zoobirdzoobird subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2007 in Website Critique
Looking for feedback on my new website. http://startupmatch.blogspot.com</A> I`ve got a lot of ideas for it, but haven`t had many people look at it yet.  Specifically interested in:
-Is this a good idea?
-Is it immediately clear what the site is about?
-What useful resources should I add?
If you`re willing to take a look, I`d rather people go in blind so you can let me know whether the site is self-explanatory, but if you`re afraid that this is some kind of spammy waste of time, there`s a description in my signature.zoobird2007-1-19 15:14:55

Comments

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    -Is this a good idea?
    ***matching up folks to help eachother out is always a good idea.
    -Is it immediately clear what the site is about?
    **** No, not sure if you are going for a blog or a business site.
    -What useful resources should I add?
    ****** I think that you may want to think about making this a web site instead of a blog, but that is my opinion. What do you want the site to do, where do you want it to go? Are you testing ideas? Who are you trying to reach? How friendly is it for users? How do people connect with eachother?
    There are alot of cgi scripts that you can use to make this a cool site where folks can ask for help and be replied to at an affordable price. If you need help let me know. I think what you want to do is help folks to connect, to network. It is a good idea, and you should go for it.