WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Start a business

yardymichaelyardymichael subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2012 in Business Planning
How can I create a business using services such as youtube, twitter, facebook, and other social networks to structure it to where it's profitable? I have seen success stories, but I haven't seen the actual process.
Business Networks

Comments

• Options
    luciferstekluciferstek subscriber Posts: 0
    Now a days when you plan to start a new business than you should research your market place to related your product and service because it is most important thing in this. Second thing is that effective planning without it you should not success in any type of business.
  • Options
    SamaraSamara subscriber Posts: 1
    Your skill is Social media related right? Thus you start a Social media management business. Create Your business website and then start promoting your service in different community and massage boards.
    Share your success story with clients. You can conduct a PPC campaign to introduce your business if you have enough to invest.
  • Options
    TelgenBry1980TelgenBry1980 subscriber Posts: 0
    Social network sites like Facebook,Twitter and Youtube have become useful tools for marketing your business. If you are looking for a business that is related to social networking, you may want to start a social media services company where you can work as social media manager. your credibility is necessary for this type of business.
  • Options
    actoffshoreactoffshore subscriber Posts: 0
    hey...if you want to get any advise regarding business setup, expansion of your business globaly,company formation in offshore etc. then fell free to contact..
  • Options
    stallastalla subscriber Posts: 0
    To establishing small or large business we need to planning the what are the requirements we want, and financial issues etc.. Then facebook, twitter these are very helpful to your business for getting popularity and benefits.
  • Options
    crisstarcrisstar subscriber Posts: 0
    Not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly. I think you're asking how to get more traffic using social sites like YouTube, Twitter?
    Find a way to "talk" to your likely customers and in the case of YouTube, make a video that talks about their problem and give them solutions, one of which is the product/service that you offer.