WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Infomercial Advice...

wlwbottlewlwbottle subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2009 in Business Planning

Hello everyone. Could anyone reccomend a reputable infomercial production company for me to do business with? I run a small business with a unique product that I believe would benefit from a infomercial. I have never done this before though, and I was wondering if anyone here could share some tips and advice.
Thank you

Comments

• TomTimTomTim subscriber Posts: 0
    Most Internet Marketing related ezines have carried at least one article on Joint Ventures; probably many. JV`s are THE MOST preferred and fastest way to increase sales and cash flows. It`s no longer a secret!

Everyone knows a good JV is the master key to online success. But... why many people are failing to use this master key? Why so many website owners are not able to make use of this powerful strategy? Here are some reasons:-

1) Other marketers are NOT WAITING for your JV offer. Before sending your JV offer, make sure to address the question `What`s in it for the JV Partner?`. Unless you give a compelling reason, most partners are not looking forward to your offer. No, it won`t work that way...like, you offer one of your products for free and your partner will gladly endorse it to her list. No, it won`t. It takes time to craft an irresistible offer. The offer should be beneficial to your potential partner and her customers/subscribers. Take it from me... I told you it takes time... but it`s definitely possible.

2) Many JV offers are passed onto the `recycle bin` with even being read (I told you... they are NOT waiting) Some leading marketers get about 200 JV proposals every week! May be more. Most of these JV offers doesn`t catch the attention of the busy marketer. Some are lost due to SPAM email filters