WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hey from Australia

winnowinno subscriber Posts: 4
edited August 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hi there,
I`ve been interested in online business (and business generally) for a while. I`ve finally started my first site which is currently under production, hopefully it will be up in a few weeks.Anyway, I`m in my final year of university in Australia doing commerce majoring in marketing, and a law degree. I`m a big fan of Seth Godin, Kevin Rose, Craig Newmark and people in that vein of the online world.Nice to meet you guys.

Comments

• Options
    besthealthbesthealth subscriber Posts: 4
    Welcome to SuN - a very resourceful site. You already have selected a great group of men with a wealth of knowledge. Look forward to hear from you......... I wish that you have a successful on line business.
  • Options
    jennieloujennielou subscriber Posts: 1
    Hello Winno:

I wish I could say something quippy about the land down under but its very interesting that you are studying marketing and the law - thats a good combination I hope - and for me at present Online presence is dominated by Martin Dougimas - a fellow Austraialian and the creator of Moodle.org - or moodle it self - My service product when it ever gets done part of the family Moodle... GetSmartmoodle.org - so best of luck to you and welcome to StartUpNation...

Jennie