Hey from Australia

winnowinno Posts: 4subscriber
edited August 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hi there,
I`ve been interested in online business (and business generally) for a while. I`ve finally started my first site which is currently under production, hopefully it will be up in a few weeks.Anyway, I`m in my final year of university in Australia doing commerce majoring in marketing, and a law degree. I`m a big fan of Seth Godin, Kevin Rose, Craig Newmark and people in that vein of the online world.Nice to meet you guys.

Comments

• besthealthbesthealth Posts: 4subscriber
    Welcome to SuN - a very resourceful site. You already have selected a great group of men with a wealth of knowledge. Look forward to hear from you......... I wish that you have a successful on line business.
  • jennieloujennielou Posts: 1subscriber
    Hello Winno:

I wish I could say something quippy about the land down under but its very interesting that you are studying marketing and the law - thats a good combination I hope - and for me at present Online presence is dominated by Martin Dougimas - a fellow Austraialian and the creator of Moodle.org - or moodle it self - My service product when it ever gets done part of the family Moodle... GetSmartmoodle.org - so best of luck to you and welcome to StartUpNation...

Jennie