WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

larryweir.com - Music Industry

Larry-WeirLarry-Weir subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2009 in Website Critique
My friends are saying I should update my website larryweir.com, however I think it looks fine. I am thinking all I need to do is add some social features to larryweir.com and that would be enough. So I thought I would seek some advice. Should I go for a complete redesign of larryweir.com or should I just add some web 2.0 features to it? I appreciate the advice and suggestions.I know everyone says to keep away from splash pages but I think a flash into focusing in on the following content would be beneficial. Any thoughts? I'm not really concerned about the Search Engine just want client's see.Welcome to larryweir.com. This is the official site of Composer, Record Promoter, Producer, Writer & Publisher Larry Weir. Larry is behind Heartland Entertainment which comprises National Record Promotion, New Music Weekly, Production & Management and Film & Television Music.Thanks in advance! - Larry