WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for business partners

xalexale subscriber Posts: 1
I am an experienced web developer myself and I have a company based in Europe. We want to participate in long-term Internet startup projects.We have access to low-priced human resources (web programmers, designers etc.) and we are willing work for equity and /or cash compensation.I have not experience in finding investors so I`m going to find a partner who will do financing and marketing and we will develop website or product.

Comments

• Options
    xalexale subscriber Posts: 1
    Here are some of our recent projects:Social Bookmarking:
    buttonr.com - we are working on it now.
    Domain names market websites:
    dnWatch.biz - all domain names forums on single page
    dnMarket.biz - domains for sale
    dnBook.biz - domains eBook
    Other:
    Digit.info - Free Press Releases
    AskMySearch.com - Free Celebrities blogs
  • Options
    synergesticsynergestic subscriber Posts: 0
    This may be potentially interesting to my company.  We are developers of custom software and Web sites, and seek application and Web programmers.  We are in the process of building out our sales force, and it very well could make sense for us to share resources.  See my Web site at http://www.synergestic.com</A> and contact me if interested.
  • Options
    synergesticsynergestic subscriber Posts: 0
    We have projects that we could use as a precursor to exploring a long-term arrangement.  Please reply if interested.