WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Getting back to business, where would you start first?

RippedRipped subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2008 in Business Planning
I am getting ready to restart my small business again, after not doing it for 3-4 years.
All the infrastructure is in place. I have the 2 corporations (which have been on idle) All my websites are in place. Yellow pages ad is not, however it`s early for that, and the phone book deadline here is march for ad submission, and distribution late summer.
I`m cool on the phone book, `cause I get a lot more people looking for employment than real jobs.

Curious what you folks think is a good (re)starting point.

Comments

• Options
    RetiredMember5RetiredMember5 subscriber Posts: 0
    You should most definitely check out our FREE entrepreneur guide since you are starting back into business.  It provides you with a wealth of information.   Well over a dozen government agencies recommend it.   Check it out and tell me what you think. 
  • Options
    sallytownssallytowns subscriber Posts: 0

I have been working toward
    building my business for a year now. One resource that I`ve found to be
    extremely powerful is John Assaraf`s OneCoach Business Insights blog. The
    content is so positive, even in these poor economic times, and very helpful to
    my small business needs. Here`s the site: http://blog.onecoach.com. Enjoy!