WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

virtual assistant advice

takeabreaktakeabreak subscriber Posts: 5
edited June 2007 in Marketing
I`m new here and haven`t completed a profile yet, but will take everyone`s advice and post my info. soon.    I thank everyone who offered help to me in a recent post.   Everyone here is great!  I`ve learned so much from just listening.
In addition to trying to start a plan for an at-home virtual assistance business, I work a full-time job.    I look to cut my hours back to 32 hours real soon, in order to gain one day to dedicate to my planning and marketing.    Of course, I  would like to have one or two clients before I do that, but I`m getting to the point where I may just do it!   
Some of you suggested that I go try door-to-door networking.  I`m limited when I can go door-to-door due to my work hours.    Many businesses are closed when I get off work.
Any suggetions on what I could do in the evenings or weekends to try to locate potential clients?
Right now, the only individuals that I`d be a good match for are people who don`t have a time restriction on when the work is performed because the only time I have is nights and weekends.   From what I`ve reseached, with me being located on the east coast, I may be a good match for clients located on the west coast because of the fact that I`m three hours ahead of their schedule.  By the time they would start work in the morning, I could have alot of the work done and waiting.
Any current VA`s know of any resources I could check out on business forms I should be using such as project agreements, client profile sheets, confidentiality non-disclosure agreements, new client information sheet, etc.  I`m getting to work now on getting all these forms ready so I will be prepared when I do get clients. 
Take A Break Secretarial Services  (no website, yet)  
Specializing in clerical, data entry, light bookkeeping, spreadsheets, databases, and any other work that you hate to do!