WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

For entrepreneurs who are seeking partners

strategicpartnerstrategicpartner subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2007 in Elevator Pitches
Hi,
We are looking for entrepreneurs who are seeking partners for their new ventures.
We are a software development company based at Virginia, and can do upto 50% of tech funding required for development of all your projects.
The conditions are:
1. The project has to be sound in terms of ROI2. We get an equity in the venture
We are currently working on a host of projects, you can check that out following this link:
http://www.astegic.com/astegic_ven.html</A>
Let me know your views.
Thanks,
Utkarsh
www.astegic.com</A>

Comments

• HopefulOneHopefulOne subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Utkarsh,
    Does your company work with PHP/MySql, if so how much equity is sought and what type of role will your company look to take?
    Thanks for your time and consideration,
    Chad
  • strategicpartnerstrategicpartner subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Chad,
    We work with PHP/mysql. The % of equity would depend on the amount of resources we put in.
    If you could provide us with the project description, we can work out the cost details.
    We can invest 50% of the tech budget required. If the tech budget is going to be $50k, then we can put in $25K and expect you to fund the remaining.
    Let me know your views.
    Thanks,
    Utkarsh

Hey Utkarsh,
    I believe that the total project will be considerably less, will this negatively affect your company`s interest in my project? Also are there any other options besides a 50/50 monetary investment. For an unconventional example: Let`s say a work- for- equity partnership?
    Thanks Again for your time and consideration,
    Chad  
  • strategicpartnerstrategicpartner subscriber Posts: 1
    Chad, What is an approximate budget for this?Also, work -for -equity will not be possible at this point of time. You will have to meet us half way for the development expenditure.Thanks, Utkarsh         
    Utkarsh,
    The actual cost of the project is approximately $2400.
    Thanks,
    Chad
    Utkarsh,
    From reading the about me section of http://www.astegic.com/abt_astegic.html</A>, your company seems to offer more investment opportunities than what is being provided here on startupnation.com
    I draw that conclusion based on this statment "We invest in ventures that offer products and services that add value to our current clients, as well as, investing in innovative ideas that will shape the technology of the future."
    I would like to create a dialogue based on the above statement!!!
    Thanks and I look forward to your reply,
    Chad