WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Online Media Company - Outside the US

carzunlicarzunli subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2009 in Startup Funding
Hello Everyone,
Need some guidance, I have been running an online media company for over a year now. Have built it up from scratch with all operations being managed in-house which includes design, technical and some parts of editorial.I am sure I have a good business model (existing and future) to share with potential investors, but dont really know how to contact them. I have already won some swards and gotten some acknowledgement for my work.Now I need some VC to take this company forward.The main glitch is, I am not from the United States, but from the Middle East. Which makes it difficult for me to network with people (not tech savvy) in this part of the world, but it`s a far better business model here, as earning potential is compared to the mid 90`s in the US.All suggestions are welcome.Thank You.